This is me, the hard facts:
Name: Torben Skylstad Johansen
Bourn: August 19th1980 (Lion, if someone was asking)
From: Oslo (Capitol of Norway)
Brothers and sisters: Yes, many.
School: Computer Engineering at Høyskolen i Sør-Trøndelag, departement AITeL,
My life in very short terms:
- Started life: At Aker Hospital, but shortly after that my cradle was moved
- Two years went by: Sandaker was not big enough for me, I moved to Majorstua.
- Some new 8 years went by: Majorstua was not the place to be, Grefsen seamed
- 9 years flew: And uninformed I was grabbed by The Royal Army, uniformed
and flewn to Bardufoss...
- 8 months later: Grefsen was the place I liked, I went back.
- +2 years: At the age of 22 it was time to leave the nest to find my own
lion-cave, so I drove all my belongings to Trondheim to become a student.
- Now: It's great being a student in Trondheim, but still, sometimes, I go
back to the good old nest at Grefsen,
to see my parents and eat something else then pasta and frozen pizza.
When I'm not at school I'm:
- Spending as much time with Anita as I can.
- 1/4 part of an author-team, writing "Nattforestillingen" (The Play of the Night), UKA'03
- PR-manager in LoS (Laiv Og Spill (Laiv(RPG) And Games))
- A part of the team that is running Kjeller'n (The Basement) = A Student-pub
- A member of "The Social Comity" of Tihlde (~)